A couple of weekends ago my mom came to visit while Jeremy went up to the cabin for opening fishing. The weather was horrible so I'm glad I had made the decision Sawyer and I weren't going up there and it worked out nice because my mom was able to visit that weekend :)
Grandma B brought Sawyer her very first apron! She's ready to help mom bake in the kitchen :)
Mom and I did arts and crafts on Saturday. My mom had seen a pot on pinterest with baby feet made into a butterfly so of course we had to make a couple of those! We also made some mother's day gifts but I haven't quite finished them which is fitting for me since I'm a procrastinator and I won't be seeing our mom's for a couple more weeks so I'll finish them up this weekend. I'll post completed pictures once we've given the gifts to our mom's.
Here is Sawyer with her beautifully crafted flowering pots.
Not only did we do arts and crafts but I had bought some kid friendly nail polish called Piggy Paint so we decided to see if we could get Sawyer to sit still to paint her nails!
There were 3 colors and Sawyer picked the one she wanted. Painting her toe nails in the bumbo worked pretty slick!
Beautifully painted baby toe nails. Doesn't get much cuter than this.
We had a great weekend together and love Grandma B's visits!
So cute :)






2 comments:
She seems like such a happy baby. It's fun reading all about the stages she's in - she's adorable :)
Thanks Anna! She is a happy baby, I feel lucky :)
Post a Comment