Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Enjoying Spring

This past weekend the weather was so nice and we got to enjoy it!  Friday night after work Sawyer and I went for a run.  Well, run/walk.  Let's just say it's been over a year and a half since I've actually gone for a run so I was a little rusty.  Recovering from a fractured foot, becoming pregnant and then having a newborn put running on the back burner.  I quickly found pushing a stroller is a different ball game.  I never realized how much you use your arms to run until you can't move them.  It will just take some getting used to but it felt so good to get back out there.  I'm sad to admit this but it's Tuesday and I can still feel the lingering pain in my calves...

Saturday, Jeremy's parents came to visit.  Dave and Jeremy worked on his truck all day and Julie, Sawyer and I hung out. 

Sawyer and Grandma Julie.

We played outside in the sun :)

We enjoyed a nice walk and Sawyer took a little cat nap!



We pulled out some springy pj's!

Could her eyes be any more blue?

Testing out her shades.  Go figure she doesn't mind them on inside but outside?  No way.

On Sunday we went for another run which is probably why I'm still a little sore today.  So much fresh air makes for a sleepy girl!

No comments: