Sawyer's first tooth made it's appearance on Sunday the 17th and her second one broke through sometime between Wednesday night and Thursday evening...not quite sure when, but there are now two! She got a nasty cold the day after getting her first tooth and I'm not sure if it's related or not, but the poor thing can't breathe! She had a low fever on Sunday and started tugging her ear a little bit so I took her in yesterday but no ear infection. I guess that's good news! She seems to be doing much better today and her congestion is easing up a bit. I hope it goes away by the weekend as we're traveling and celebrating her cousin Carson's first birthday and Easter!
Here is the best picture we've been able to get of her teeth. She sure doesn't want to let us in there to look but we tricked her into it by holding her toy in her mouth :)
Check out those two pearly whites!
Her upper gums look like they might be on the verge of having some swelling but it's so hard to tell...I've heard the bottom teeth don't typically cause too much pain for them, it's all the ones afterwards. If that's the case, I'm sure she'll let us know when the next ones are getting ready to poke through.
It's hard to believe she has teeth already but according to my mom, I had teeth at 3 months and Jeremy's mom told us he had 4 teeth by 6 months. Guess it runs in the family :)
It is pretty cute seeing those little teeth poking out when she smiles though :)

No comments:
Post a Comment