She had a bib on most of the afternoon yesterday but I hadn't put one back on her and it didn't take long for her shirt to get soaked!
Toothless mouth. If only I could get another shot like this, we could maybe see her tooth!
Oh boy...droooool!
She looks like a new baby right? Just kidding. Sawyer decided to get up at 5:15 this morning and I wasn't overly excited about it. I thought I'd feed her and try to get her to go back to sleep but she wasn't having it because she had big news! Her first tooth came through overnight. All that chewing yesterday paid off.
Here she is with her tooth...not like you can see it though. She's still all drool.
Chew chew chew...
Big girls get teeth and they sit! She's still super wobbly and unless she's really concentrating she still folds in half like a taco but she's made huge progress in the past couple days! Even while sitting she can't leave those fingers out of her mouth ;)
I want to get a picture of the tooth so bad but it's impossible. Between the drool and Sawyer constantly sticking her tongue out, she isn't having it. Hopefully once it makes it way further up I can snap a shot. Here's to hoping the next twenty some teeth come in as easily. For some reason I doubt they will...






No comments:
Post a Comment