Sunday, November 7, 2010

new scrapbook pages

So since this is like my 5th post with scrapbook pages out of my most recent posts, it's kinda of easy to see that I've really dived into this new hobby! I feel like I'm starting to get the hang of it but at the same time, I know there are so many more things that Photoshop can do that I'm just not utilizing yet. Maybe at some point I'll know all the tricks and fun things the program can do! Anyway, in the meantime, here are the most recent pages I've created.


Script: "My mom came to visit for the weekend and it was just us girls so we took full advantage! Friday night we got manicures and pedicures followed by Papa Murphy’s pizza. Saturday morning we got up and enjoyed pumpkin bagels at the bagel shop before hitting the road to go shopping in Albertville all day! We took a break from shopping to get some ice cream at a TCBY’s and made it home to enjoy some Chinese food. All in all, we had a great time shopping and splurged on some good food!"




Script: "My sister in law is getting married in January, so in her honor, we through a Football Themed Bachelorette party! She is an extreme football fan and the party was on Halloween Eve, so it was perfect! Even better was that with the help of her soon to be sister in law, we got her finance’s high school football jersey for her to wear! We had a group of twenty ranging from friends and family and we had a great time!"


Script: "Dinner on the last night of our honeymoon in Riviera Maya. December 2008."

No comments: