Tuesday, November 16, 2010

maple's scrapbook

Now that I've gotten into the digital scrapbooking world I decided to make a scrapbook of Maple :) Here are the first three pages I've made so far.



Script: Maple was born on December 28th, 2008. We picked you out of the bunch on January 4th, 2009. We picked the best one in the littler!



Script: This was the second time we went to see our little pup Maple before we brought you home for good. You were the smalled one in the bunch and were so cute! Your eyes weren't open yet and your tail had just been docked. We should have known you’d be a feisty one when you wouldn't hold still for either of us! Little did you know four weeks later you’d be coming home with us!



Script: Maple you’re three weeks old and you’ve opened your eyes! You’re starting to walk around and explore. You’ll be coming home in three weeks to a house of your very own!

No comments: