Monday, September 6, 2010

How fast two years flies by...

I can't believe that Jeremy and I celebrated our two year wedding annivesary today! It amazes me how fast time flies by. I am so blessed to have Jeremy in my life and couldn't imagine what life would be like without him! We've grown a lot together over the past two years. Jeremy moved to Owatonna to be with me a couple of weeks before our wedding, we bought our house and we got Maple! We are so happy with our life and can't wait for all the fun to come in the future!

After I got my scrapbook software, I made a digital scrapbook of our wedding but I've been waiting to post it until our anniversary because it seemed fitting to post it today. Enjoy!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get your scrapbook software, I would love to that, I currently do scrapbooking but havent actually "done" anything for some time now becuase i get so busy, and software would be much quicker. Maple is so cute btw! congrats on the anniversary..isnt marriage wonderful..just wait til kids come into the world, it gets even better

The Carey's said...

Thanks! I ordered it online at www.memorymixer.com - I bought the V3 on DVD for PC or Mac. That way I have an actual CD versus just downloading it. And then I get a lot of free downloads for scrapbook sets from http://www.theshabbyshoppe.com -- you can buy sets on this site too for pretty cheap! Once I get the hang of using this I think I want to get Adobe Photoshop Elements or something else...but for now, this works great and it was only like $50! I can't imagine how fast time is going to fly once we have kids, just crazy!

Rob and Andrea said...

Happy Anniversary Amy and Jeremy!! Love the digital scrapbook! You are so creative!! Congrats on two years of marital bliss ;)