Sunday, September 19, 2010

3 down and 5 to go

Finally after studying for the past couple months I took my third CPCU test on Wednesday and I passed! It's always such a great feeling to know that my studying paid off! Now I only have 5 more to go!

I was pretty nervous about this last test because it was short answer. I hate short answer tests. I would prefer to take a multiple choice test any day of the week!

I found out I passed the test Friday morning, which was a great start to my Friday! Being that it has to get graded by someone instead of a computer, I figured I wouldn't get my score back that quick, but I did! And crazy me, I already signed up for my next one.

Since starting my career, I've now taken a total of 7 tests. Three for my Associate of Commercial Underwriting Designation, one for my Associate in Insurance Designation and now three towards by Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter designation. I'm hoping to get my CPCU done within the next couple of years so I'm taking as many as I can in a year.

I'll be taking my next one, which is thankfully a multiple choice test, probably in December sometime. In the meantime, I do have a couple of weeks off from studying because I have to wait for my books to come in.

Time for enjoy my time away from studying for the next couple of weeks and do some digital scrap booking or card making or anything BUT study!

No comments: