While spending the past weekend at my dad and Marsha's, we spent a lot of time out at "The Flats." My dad's girlfriend, Marsha, grew up on a farm and the land surround the farm is what they call "The Flats." There is a 40 of land that Marsha and my dad have and they recently built a cabin/garage on the land overlooking the field.
Let's just say, Maple absolutely LOVED it there. She was able to run run run run and swim in the pond. She even got to see her first horse! After spending all the time out there this weekend it made me realize how much I miss being in the county and being able to go for a 4-wheeler ride or sit and watch deer in the field. Hopefully someday Jeremy and I will be able to have a house out in the country! Although that may be a long way away, it's a dream! :)
Let's just say, Maple absolutely LOVED it there. She was able to run run run run and swim in the pond. She even got to see her first horse! After spending all the time out there this weekend it made me realize how much I miss being in the county and being able to go for a 4-wheeler ride or sit and watch deer in the field. Hopefully someday Jeremy and I will be able to have a house out in the country! Although that may be a long way away, it's a dream! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment