So for anyone that doesn't know, I love doing intense, at home workouts, and I've become addicted to all of Chalene Johnson's workouts.
I did TurboJam for about a year and now I've been doing ChaLean Extreme for the past 9 months. I may not look it (because I like to eat) but I am currently doing ChaLean Extreme 5 days a week and I'm just finishing the 90 day program for the 3rd time!
Chalene just released her next workout which is called TurboFire on June 18th and I am ordering it tonight from www.beachbody.com! Beachbody is also the creator of workouts that you've heard of such as P90X, Insanity or Hip Hop Abs.
I am really excited to order it and I'm hoping to have it on my doorstep by the end of next week so I can get right back on track after Country Fest this weekend. For anyone that's interested, check out beachbody.com for the other workouts I've done and check out the infomercial below for TurboFire!
Just thought I'd add the other infomercials for ChaLean Extreme and TurboJam!
2 comments:
Cool post! I love working out and am getting lazy with just running - have you seen good results (stronger/more fit/lean & mean) with TurboJam? How much is it and what would you recommend for just starting out (I've done classes at the gym and stuff - kickboxing, body pump, etc.). Thanks for your help!
I got really bored with running or working out on a machine in the gym and I ordered Turbo Jam just over 2 years ago! I thought Turbo Jam worked really well and I'm hoping that Turbo Fire does too! I just got it in the mail today so I'm excited to get started on it this week!
I thought with turbo jam I got more fit/lean but not necessarly a lot stronger. With ChaLean Extreme I got a lot more toned and stronger but didn't see much weight loss. I just toned up a lot.
The thing that's nice about Turbo Jam is that you don't need to buy anything but the videos, but with ChaLean Extreme you need to either buy resistance bands or actual dumbell weights to do the exercises. Turbo Jam is like kickboxing, punching and what not and ChaLean Extreme is mostly like a weight lifting program with a couple of cardio inverval videos.
I ordered all the vides on www.beachbody.com and I think Turbo Jam is like $60 without shipping so maybe like $75 after tax and shipping. It comes with like 6 workouts and some weighted hand gloves and other items. There is a Turbo Jam Deluxe set too that I bought after I did Turbo Jam for a few months and that comes with like 5-6 more workouts for about the same price.
Let me know if you have any other questions or what you think of it if you like it!!
Post a Comment