Monday, June 21, 2010

Where has June gone?

We've been quite busy during the month of June and I can't believe it's almost over! Here is a little re-cap of our month thus far.

The first weekend in June was my friend Nicole's bridal shower and bachelorette party! We got a party bus and hit up a ton of different places in Southern MN - it was a blast!


Nicole, Jill and I.

The second weekend in June my mom and little brother came to Owatonna to visit for my birthday. Mom got me a bike for my birthday and we have a great weekend grilling out and playing with all the dogs!


Mom and I.


Jeremy and I.


Matthew and I.


Jeremy and I with our new bikes! (We bought a bike for Jeremy as well because what fun would it be to go bike riding by myself??)

My birthday was on the 15th and I turned the big 25. Quarter of a century...crazy how 25 doesn't seem as old now that I'm 25! We didn't do much for my birthday being that it was on a week day. I worked, we played softball (and lost) and then a few friends went out for dinner with us at a Mexican restaurant in town after the game. I even got sang to and wore the sombrero :)


My birthday dessert.


Jeremy and I.


Flowers from Jeremy for my birthday :)

Last weekend was my cousin's wedding and father's day. (I'll be posting a separate post about the wedding) We spent most of father's day at my dad's after the wedding but stopped in EC and had dinner with Jeremy's family at Boston's.

There was our June so far! We've got a few more busy weekends coming up and then maybe our summer will slow down a little bit, but I doubt it!

No comments: