Saturday, June 5, 2010

Maple’s first time rollerblading

We took Maple out rollerblading on Wednesday for the first time! I made Jeremy go with me so I didn't get taken down with her if it didn’t go smoothly. We rollerbladed for almost a half hour and Maple did pretty good – the little bit I held her leash was basically a break! She just runs and pulls you along with her – not much of a workout when she’s pulling you though! I’m glad we got our rollerblades out finally but I’m not sure we’ll be bringing Maple along all the time, it makes it a little difficult and makes hills scarier than they already are! The last thing I need is to get pulled down a hill faster than I’d already be going. Next we’re going to check out some of the trails in town to see where we can rollerblade to! Man I love summer :)

No comments: