Friday, October 18, 2013

Five years!

The blog has been a little daunting lately because I let myself get way too far behind.  For that reason, these posts are going to be short and sweet!

September 6th Jeremy and I celebrated five wonderful years of marriage.  Hard to believe it's been five years already!  Each one keeps getting better.  I love the family we've built and look forward to many more years of growing together!

To celebrate, we had a night out in the cities, our first night out since Sawyer was born!  Thank you so much mom for coming over early to babysit.

Thanks to the horrific traffic in the cities this time of year, we barely made our 7 pm reservation at The Melting Pot.  We enjoyed a drink and a four course meal and some adult conversation!
Sawyer found the toilet paper that morning and was having fun unraveling it!

 



We went to The Melting Pot for our 1st Anniversary and now our 5th.  Maybe we'll go again for our 10th?

No comments: