As of Monday night, we have a full fledged roller! She has been able to roll from her stomach to back for a couple of months now, although lately she seems to only want to do it on her terms and would rather us flip her over than have to work for it, but she can now roll both ways! She's been working hard at rolling from her back to stomach for quite a while but her darn arm kept holding her up. She's finally figured out how to get over her arm and now there is no stopping her!
This video is of the second time she rolled over, of course I missed the first one. I wish I would have caught it on video because Maple cheered her on with a bark once she rolled over, it was awfully cute!
This was after she rolled over the first time. Not only did she roll over but she had previously scooted her way off the blanket in the first place. Love the look she is giving me!

No comments:
Post a Comment