This past weekend my mom came to visit and watched Sawyer while Jeremy and I went on a little date! Since I've been on maternity leave, I've read all four of the Twilight books and we've watched the movies together so we went out on Saturday night to watch Breaking Dawn Part Two. I really liked the books and thought the movies were good too! It was kind of funny after we watched one of the movies Jeremy stated he liked the werewolf better than the vampire and I said, "oh so you're team Jacob" and he had no clue what I was talking about :)
I'm not going to lie, it was tough leaving Sawyer. I've left her before to run to the store to play volleyball or go to book club so I'm not sure why it was so hard this time? Possibly because I'm going back to work in a couple of days or because I was leaving her with someone other than Jeremy (not that I don't love and trust my mom, it's just different!). Anyway, Sawyer did perfectly fine with Grandma B, they were having a good ole time when we got home :)
Mom and I also spent a lot of time on Saturday and Sunday morning making the Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte that I was planning to make for Jeremy's birthday. Honestly, it's a good thing I didn't have the pan, I probably would have messed it up without my mom being there to help me make it!
Happy birthday again Jeremy!
The finished product.

It was so yummy!


No comments:
Post a Comment