A day without laughter is a day wasted.
Sawyer and I had so much fun playing on her blanket today. She has the cutest smile and laugh! The one picture is a little blurry but you can tell she is laughing so I had to post it :) I have one more day left of my maternity leave and plan on playing with and holding my little girl the whole day! She is really starting to have a personality and it's fun watching her grow and figure new things out every day. In the past week or so she discovered her hands and she really likes to suck on them! She just found her feet the other day and likes to stare at them or pull on her pants like she's trying to grab them too. Oh how fast she's grown over the past eleven weeks!


No comments:
Post a Comment