Monday, October 15, 2012

More Sawyer!

I've been taking tons of pictures of Sawyer, how can I not?  Here are a bunch of pictures we've taken over the past couple of weeks!
 
Sweet Sawyer in in her coming home outfit :)

Sawyer likes her boppy!

First time sleeping in her crib!

Adorable onesie Sarah got Sawyer from France!
My mom and Matthew came to visit this past Saturday and Matthew was quite the proud uncle!  He was so cute holding Sawyer and was even the first one brave enough to try out our sling.

Uncle Matt holding Sawyer for the first time!

Matt testing out the sling - no hands required!
More lovin' from Grandma B!
Daddy with his two girls :)
Nursery is complete with Sawyer's name :)



Sleepy girl in her crib :)

Such a sweet little girl :)

Thanks for the beautiful flowers Aunt Judy!

Love this little girl!

Our happy family :)

Saturday morning Andi took Sawyer's newborn pictures.  They are going to be adorable, I just know it!  I can't wait to see them in the next couple of weeks!


No comments: