Sunday, October 24, 2010

halloween festivities

I'm not usually big into Halloween but this year I've gotten into the spirit a little bit. We've gotten a couple of really cute gifts from family so that helped!

This is a cute haunted house that holds a candle that we got from Jeremy's Grandma - thanks!

My mom sent us a little gift package from The Popcorn Factory. It's got lots of little yummy things like cookies, popcorn, candy corn etc. Thanks mom!

In addition to the cute little gifts we carved pumpkins for the first time in five years on Thursday night. Here are a few pictures from our pumpking carving night. I even made the pumpkin seeds.

Jeremy carving Maple's pumpkin - he's so creative!

Jeremy and Maple.

Maple and I.

Maple with the finished pumpkins.

The three of us after about 20 takes!

Last weekend we went to Eau Claire to help Jessica and Tony move into their first place together. I just had to post this picture of our goofy dog from the car ride to Eau Claire. Apparently Maple wanted to sleep up in the back window on the ride home, she didn't last long as you can see it's a tight squeeze!

No comments: