Sunday, October 24, 2010

blog updates

My friend Stacy and I spent the good majority of the day on Saturday working on our blogs. I am proud to say that I after quite some time and work I was able to design everything on my blog from the background to the header. Thank goodness for tutorials online! I am loving Photoshop and everything I can do with it and I'm excited to keep using it and getting better at it!

In the past couple of months I've become a little obsessed with digital scrap booking but I wish I was more creative. It takes me forever to decide what I want the page to look like, what pictures I want to use etc. So far the pages I've done are all random but eventually I'm hoping to do pages that go together so I can actually print them off and put them into a scrapbook. I'm going to design our own Christmas cards this year too, so wish me luck. I hope the creative juices are running when I find the time to start working a design!

No comments: