This past weekend was opening fishing in WI so we made the drive up to the cabin in Chetek for the opener! Saturday was a little bit of a bummer due to the cold/windy weather, so Jeremy didn't get a ton of fishing in. As for me, I didn't fish once. I spent the weekend in the cabin catching up on work and my reports and studying for my next CPCU test which is on the 24th of this month!
Sunday was a little better for fishing and Jeremy got up early to go fishing with his cousins Derek and Trevor and his uncle Jeff. Sounds like they had some decent fishing, but hopefully the weather is nicer this upcoming weekend so it's a little more enjoyable for them!
Maple didn't mind the cold and the wind - she jumped right off the dock, not sure what she went after, but she got a little swimming in!
1 comment:
Oooh Amy love the background and font selection! Just letting you know I've changed our blog address to:
ledebuhrs.blogspot.com
:)
Post a Comment