Saturday, January 16, 2010

Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010

Looking back on 2009, here are some of the major events that happened throughout the year:
*In January we bought our house.
*In February we got our dog, Maple.
*Jessica graduated from college in May.
*We went to Country Fest in June.
*Jessica and Tony got engaged in August.
*I went to Boston for work in August/September.
*We had our 1 year anniversary in September.
*I got a promotion in October.
*Jeremy turned 25 in December.
*We went to 8 weddings throughout the year.

4 comments:

Tabitha said...

Your page looks cute. You guys had a busy year. I clicked on your twitter button, it took me back to shabby blogs.

Ledebuhr Family said...

Love the new layout and colors :) How did you get it to do the signature with the cute little heart? Could you link me the page where you found that info? You have had a busy year - thanks for the update!

The Carey's said...

Thanks Tab - I'm not sure how to make it go to my twitter so I guess I'll remove it haha.

I kind of played around to get the signature. Here is the link to the instructions on putting the signature on the blog.

http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/category/tutorials/blog-design

It doesn't tell you how to make the signature but I made it in paint with one of the fonts from that blog and then copied it to a picture and used that picture for the signature by following the instructions on the link above.

Good luck with it! Let me know if you have any questions on how to get it to work :)

Tabitha said...

Amy,
Ok where it says

http://www.shabbyblogs.com/

erase that and put in


http://twitter.com/acarey3

Make sure you don't erase the quotes.It should take them directly to your twitter page:)
I am a little jealous that you went to the Vikings vs.Dallas game, actually a lot jealous. The people I work with had been giving me crap all week about how they were gonna beat us so bad. Well lets just say they were pretty quiet today! Go Vikings!!!