Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Weekend

I'm just full of blogging this weekend I guess. This would be why I am not getting any studying done for my AU65 Insurance exam on Property that is on April 29th. I did do a little studying this weekend, but not close to as much as I should have! Basically, these exams are a college course that you study for on your own and then take a test. This particular exam has 2 text books and I'm about half way done with the first one. You also get a review book, a workbook, flashcards and online practice quizzes and exams. We're driving up to the cities tomorrow for the Twin's home opener and then to my mom's house in Madison this weekend, so I'll get some studying done in the car I hope!!

This weekend Jeremy's parents and Callie came down to visit. The water pump in Jer's truck went out so his dad fixed it for us. The first time we left on Saturday to go look at a Dodge Durango in Faribault that I may possibly get we thought that leaving Callie in the laundry room would be a good place for her since she wouldn't be able to get out. Well, the door into the rest of the house does have a dog door but it's quite small.

Oh yes, you guessed it! When we got home I opened the door and who was there to greet me? Callie somehow managed to get through this door! All 130 pounds of her!!! We have no clue how she managed to fit through there and I'm sure it wasn't very comfortable for her getting through it, so needless to say, we just let her roam the house the next couple of times we left!

Poor Callie had to spend the weekend putting up with miss hyper puppy Maple that just wants to constantly play!! Here are a few pictures of the two of them. Saturday night Maple did decide to go lay next to Callie...it was so cute!



I also squeezed in a little time this weekend to make a few cards as we have some birthdays coming up! Here they are: I like to think I am getting pretty good at making these but I can't take all the credit...Jeremy has such good idea's with his artisic background! Thanks hun :)







1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hey Amy!

I am running a "contest" right now on my site for a free dog bed and other prizes.

You can visit- http://www.poochieheaven.com/articleseries.php?article_id=24 for details if interested.

Jenny & Duke