Saturday, April 4, 2009

Seven Things I Cannot Live Without!

Thanks for tagging me in this Tab :)



1) My Hubby. Being with Jeremy for the past almost 7 years, I don't know what I would do without him! Life is always entertaining with him around. To most of you he's quiet, but around me I swear I can never get him to shut up :)



2.) Maple. Now that we have our first puppy I don't know what I would do without her! I've wanted my own dog for as long as I can remember and I'm so glad that we finally have one! We both love her to death and she is extremely spoiled...which worries me for the day we do decide to have kids!!



3.) Electronics. I am kind of an electronic junkie. From my cell phone to listening to my Ipod all day at work, I don't know what I would do without a number of this worlds technologies! We love playing the Wii, although we haven't had time to do so recently, and we're in the process of purchasing a new flat screen TV. I absolutely love my computer and spend way to much time on the internet!



4.) Sports. Being one that always played sports in high school, this has continued on now in my adult life! Last summer I coached softball, played co-ed softball and played co-ed volleyball. This past fall/winter I played on two volleyball teams, a co-ed team and a women's team. And now this summer I am planning on playing co-ed volleyball one night and women's softball another. I am so glad that Owatonna is really into having adult sport leagues!



5.) The lake. That's almost enough said. With the warm weather sneaking in every few days it's got us really itching to get up to lake and fish and enjoy summer! Opening fishing is May 2nd and Jeremy is already counting down the days! We can't wait to see how Maple likes being up at the lake and we have a feeling that she's going to LOVE the water!



6.) Mary Kay and Aveda products. I use these every day of my life and I think I would look like a mess without my millions of hair products, insane but I think I use up to 6 different products in my hair daily! And my Mary Kay...ever since I started selling it I just love it! It's all I use and love trying new products and colors!



7.) Stamping. My most recent thing I can't live without would be stamping. I have come to really enjoy making a creative card for a friend or family! I am having a Stampin' Up party the end of the month and can't wait to order some new products so I can make some more fun cards!!

I tag Alyssa :)

1 comment:

BrysonAndAlyssa said...

Thanks for tagging me! I'll have to think about it today and figure out what I'm going to put. =]