Sunday, March 22, 2009

Grilling Time

Saturday we spent the majority of the afternoon putting our new grill together that we got for Christmas from Jeremy's parents.

It was amazing how many pieces there were to put the grill together!







Maple really enjoyed the day outdoors! The majority of the time she was over in the flower gardens -- who knows what will bloom in those this spring! Later in the afternoon I went for a run as Jeremy didn't need my help anymore and after my run I took Maple for a walk. Turns out Maple likes to run so instead of walking as a cool down, I ran a little further!! She did get tired about half way so the rest of the way home we walked and then jogged whenever she got the urge to speed up again!





Here is the finished product!! We can't wait to use it :) We didn't use it last night as we went over to a friends house for a grill out instead, possibly this week unless we get hit with all the rain that's in the forecast! We're crossing our fingers though :)

No comments: