Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bath Time

We gave Maple her second bath tonight and we tried using the sink in the laundry/utility room instead of the bathroom upstairs like we did the first time.

At first she was really jumpy and wouldn't stand still, but after a little bit Jeremy did a really good job of bathing her :) Thanks hun! There isn't a lot of room by the sink because the washer & dryer are in the way, but he did a good job and I was there to give him additional puppy shampoo when needed!

Here are a couple of pictures of our beautiful puppy who is now nice and clean!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh have fun, we have a vizsla that is a year old and have been working on training her as well. we took her to training and did very well, not its working on the little stuff. what a cutie!! I was going to ask you who the girl is on your blog list that owns her own photography business. I am getting into it and wanted to blog to her a few questions I have if thats alright???

The Fishers said...

awww!!! she's so cute!