Sunday, January 25, 2009

Mini Kitchen Re-model

So it's official, we're moved into our new house and completely out of our apartment! We closed on Friday morning at 10:00 and have been on the go since then moving load after load from the apartment up the hill to the house! It was hard work and I think I can say for everyone that we are thankful that this will be the last move for a LONG time!

We had everything moved into the apartment by Saturday afternoon and this morning we spent cleaning out the old apartment. We took a trip to get painting supplies so we could start on the kitchen! We are repainting all the kitchen cabinets and the walls.

Here are a couple of pictures of the kitchen before hand:





This is the progess we have so far and here is some proof that I helped!









Our goal is to have the kitchen done with by the time our families come to visit this upcoming weekend!

No comments: