Thursday, January 15, 2009

Busy Week

We found out earlier this week that we may be able to close on our home a week early! We had a few changes with our loan which will allow us to close earlier than we planned! This means that we have a week less to pack up our apartment if all works out! The good news is we will have one week to move out of our apartment instead of only one day!

We won't find out until Monday or Tuesday at the earliest as to whether or not we'll be closing on the 23rd. We would love to move in a week early, but if it doesn't work out that way, we'll have another week to pack!

In the meantime, I have been studying for my first Commercial Insurance exam which I will be taking on Wednesday. This will be the first exam of many I will be taking over the next years to earn my different designations at work. After this one, only about 11 more exams to go! It will be great to have my first test out of the way and then I'll have some more free time to focus on making our house a home and training our new puppy when we bring her home :)

This weekend Jeremy is going ice fishing with his cousins and a couple of friends while I will be staying in Owatonna to study and pack! At least I'll be taking a break to head to Rochester and go out to dinner with Lindsey!

No comments: