Monday, September 2, 2013

SCFF

August in Owatonna means fair time!  The fair is a pretty big deal and since Sawyer was born and will be raised here, we had to introduce her to the fair :)  Jeremy enjoys the fair and I can tell he's going to love taking Sawyer and any other kids we have there every year!

Jeremy went a couple of nights without us to watch bull riding and he worked at a malt/shake stand for softball.  He and his co-workers headed to the fair for lunch a couple of times and being that the fairgrounds is within walking distance from my work, I headed over there for lunch on Friday as well.  Needless to say, we had lots of good fair food!  I finally tried the famous Cindy Nachos and they were delicious.  So good that I had to get them again when we went there on Saturday :)  I also had a pumpkin pie from the Minneapple Pie stand.  Sawyer loves pumpkin so it was perfect to share with her!

I didn't take many pictures, but here are a couple from while we were at the petting zoo.




No comments: