We are so excited to be down to the last month (give or take of course)!
We've been busy learning all about Babies, Birth and Beyond in our classes over the past two weeks. The classes were four separate sessions. The first two focused on the birth of the baby, the third was about taking care of a newborn and the fourth was more about taking care of a new born including how to change a diaper, give a new born a bath, dress them in clothing and our hospital tour. Jeremy got to change his first diaper, even if it was just on a doll! We have one more class tomorrow night, and that's a breastfeeding class.
Two weekends ago my good friend Whitney and her now husband Mark got married! The wedding was in Janesville, MN and the reception was in Mankato. It was a beautiful day for a wedding and everything was so nice. Whitney of course made a lovely bride!!
![]() |
| Congrats Whitney and Mark!! |
![]() |
| The girls!! |
![]() |
| The girls with Whitney. |
![]() |
| With the bride :) |
This past weekend we did a whole lot of lounging around! Friday night we had a movie night and ordered pizza, Saturday we watched a few Lost episodes in the morning, I helped my friend Jess put together wedding programs and then we watched Lost the rest of the night! We're almost done with the 5th season...I can't wait to see how this show ends!! Only about 20 more episodes total to go :) Sunday we went to church and watched football the rest of the day. I got quite a few more scrapbooking pages done during our TV time and now I'm caught up on all my 2012 pages!!
I had my last two week appointment and now I go in weekly! The time has already flown by since my appointment last week and it's crazy to think I go in already in a couple of days. My doc told me I was pretty mobile for how far along I am, that made me feel so good! I like to think I'm still moving around quite good but you never know ;) Baby was still head down and moved further into my pelvis, heart beat was 155 BPM and I was dilated to 1 cm already! I know you can walk around dilated at 3-4 cms for weeks, but I'm just happy that my body seems to know what it's supposed to do, even if I do go another 4+ weeks :) Baby C can stay in there as long as he/she needs to...although we would sure like to meet our little one!!
I've been feeling pretty good lately but it's amazing how tired I get by the end of the work day! I don't remember the last time my normal bed time was around 9 or 9:30 :) I'll keep trying to get all the sleep I can now before baby comes!
We got a few more maternity pictures taken tonight with the wonderful fall colors down at Mineral Springs park. I love fall and can't wait to get them back - thanks for taking a few more pictures Andi!! :)
Fall is by far my favorite season and I'm so grateful the weather has cooled off! It's also my favorite time because pumpkin flavored food is back!! The bagel shop in town is one of my favorite places to go anyway, but they also have pumpkin bagels with a cinnamon & spice cream cheese - yum is all I have to say! I went there the first morning they had them and picked one up for breakfast on the way to work :) We also went there this weekend and I bought almost a dozen of them to freeze for when I feel like one! Tonight we went to Perkins simply because I heard they had pumpkin pancakes. They were delicious! I wish pumpkin stuff was made year round :)
Ryan Update: Ryan's doing good and got to go to my Mom's house on Saturday! He was in the rehab portion of the hospital for the past week or so learning all his physical therapy to do and getting some stregth back before heading home. From what I understand, they've had to make a few adjustments to the house to accomodate Ryan, but he's adapting well so far. He has a lot of work ahead of him, but I know he can do it!!
Fall is by far my favorite season and I'm so grateful the weather has cooled off! It's also my favorite time because pumpkin flavored food is back!! The bagel shop in town is one of my favorite places to go anyway, but they also have pumpkin bagels with a cinnamon & spice cream cheese - yum is all I have to say! I went there the first morning they had them and picked one up for breakfast on the way to work :) We also went there this weekend and I bought almost a dozen of them to freeze for when I feel like one! Tonight we went to Perkins simply because I heard they had pumpkin pancakes. They were delicious! I wish pumpkin stuff was made year round :)
Ryan Update: Ryan's doing good and got to go to my Mom's house on Saturday! He was in the rehab portion of the hospital for the past week or so learning all his physical therapy to do and getting some stregth back before heading home. From what I understand, they've had to make a few adjustments to the house to accomodate Ryan, but he's adapting well so far. He has a lot of work ahead of him, but I know he can do it!!







No comments:
Post a Comment