I passed my 6th CPCU test today! Whoo hoo. 6 down and 2 more to go. The plan is to take my next one in August and the LAST, that's right everyone, my last one in November. Assuming this is the case, that puts us on a trip to Washington DC next October.
With my free time the past two nights I decided to update our blog with a new background and header. As usual everything I used was from the Shabby Shoppe, love that place :) Now I just need to find time to blog about the past few weeks...
With my free time the past two nights I decided to update our blog with a new background and header. As usual everything I used was from the Shabby Shoppe, love that place :) Now I just need to find time to blog about the past few weeks...
1 comment:
Can't wait to take that trip with you! :)
Post a Comment