Thursday, May 5, 2011

Let's Dish

Last night I went up to the cities with two of my friends from work to go to a place called Let's Dish. Let's Dish is a meal preparation store. So what you do is pre-order the meals you want to make before you go and then when you get there, you prepare the meals you order and someone else cleans up the mess for you!

They have little stations set up throughout the store and they have all the ingredients lined out and the recipe right there for you to follow. You put all the meals together in either freezer zip lock bags or tin pans and then put them right in the freezer when you get home! There is little work to do once you are going to cook the meals and I can't wait to try one :)

I ordered 8 meals and got a free dessert!! The meals make 6 servings so being that it's just the two of us, I cut each one in half making 16 meals!!
Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Stuffed with Mexican Cream Cheese
Chicken Empanadas
Parmesan Chicken Fingers with Waffle Fries and Seasoned Sour Cream
Pecan Crusted Tilapia
Beef Lo Mein
Herbed Flank Steak with Blue Cheese Butter
Baked Ravioli Lasagna with Garlic Toast
Bourbon BBQ Pork Tenderloin with Spoonbread
Sopapilla Cheesecake

I think I might start with the Beef Lo Mein next week!! It was so fun putting all the meals together and if the food is as good as I think it's going to be, I'll be going back again!

No comments: