Is winter over with yet? I am so ready for spring and with that I decided it was time our blog got an uplift with a more springy design! Everything I used was from The Shabby Shoppe and I love the two kits I used, so cute :)
After living in Owatonna for over three years now, I can honestly say we've stayed home more weekends in a row now than we have any other time and we're loving it! It's been 4 weekends in a row with both of us home and we've just been enjoying our new basement and each other.
Maple has enjoyed being home and playing in the snow!
Up until Wednesday I was extremely busy studying for my 5th CPCU test. I studied a ton and it paid off when I passed my test on Wednesday! 3 more to go. I've already signed up for the next one and I have a goal set to finish by the end of the year - it will be so nice to take a long break from studying at that time!
Friday night we had a few friends over to break in the basement and it was really fun! We love having the new space and it was great for hanging out in.
To pass the sad winter days I had a Stampin' Up party a couple of weeks ago and got some awesome stamps and papers. I spent the good majority of yesterday afternoon and evening making cards. I think I made 10 cards so I don't feel as bad about consuming my day with it!
Being home as often as we have has been great and we have finally had the time to find a church! We're really enjoying the church we found and it's been really good for us too.
Now that my post has jumped all over the place I'll end with bring on the 40 and 50 degree weather, we're ready for softball season!
After living in Owatonna for over three years now, I can honestly say we've stayed home more weekends in a row now than we have any other time and we're loving it! It's been 4 weekends in a row with both of us home and we've just been enjoying our new basement and each other.
Up until Wednesday I was extremely busy studying for my 5th CPCU test. I studied a ton and it paid off when I passed my test on Wednesday! 3 more to go. I've already signed up for the next one and I have a goal set to finish by the end of the year - it will be so nice to take a long break from studying at that time!
Friday night we had a few friends over to break in the basement and it was really fun! We love having the new space and it was great for hanging out in.
To pass the sad winter days I had a Stampin' Up party a couple of weeks ago and got some awesome stamps and papers. I spent the good majority of yesterday afternoon and evening making cards. I think I made 10 cards so I don't feel as bad about consuming my day with it!
Being home as often as we have has been great and we have finally had the time to find a church! We're really enjoying the church we found and it's been really good for us too.
Now that my post has jumped all over the place I'll end with bring on the 40 and 50 degree weather, we're ready for softball season!
1 comment:
I love your updated Springy blog!! Sounds like all is going well for you and Jeremy! I also love the pictures of your finished basement. It looks so nice!!
Post a Comment