This past week was the Steele County Free Fair which is a HUGE deal in Owatonna! We enjoyed a couple of nights at the fair enjoying fair food, entertainment and friends! We saw a local band, Hairball, perform the night the fair started up (Tuesday night) and Derek and Trevor came down for the show! Thanks for making the trip down guys :) Thursday night we went to the fair and meet up with my women's softball team in the beer gardens and finally, Jeremy and I went and walked around the fair in the heat on Saturday.
We enjoyed a lot of good food including onion rings, cheese curds, coconut shrimp, french fries, gyros, torey's wraps, some nitro ice cream AND homemade cookies. Although this was over the 3 different times we were there, this was a TON of fair food. I must say that I did behave when it came to fair food. My office is directly across the street from the fairgrounds and I refrained from eating there for lunch during the week. As you can tell, we ate our fair share without having to go there for lunch as well!
Here are a couple of pictures from Saturday at the fair.
We enjoyed a lot of good food including onion rings, cheese curds, coconut shrimp, french fries, gyros, torey's wraps, some nitro ice cream AND homemade cookies. Although this was over the 3 different times we were there, this was a TON of fair food. I must say that I did behave when it came to fair food. My office is directly across the street from the fairgrounds and I refrained from eating there for lunch during the week. As you can tell, we ate our fair share without having to go there for lunch as well!
Here are a couple of pictures from Saturday at the fair.
No comments:
Post a Comment